Icicle Fund envisions a culture where a diversity of The Arts is accessible and valued as a critical component of vibrant communities in North Central Washington.
We believe that the Arts:
· Nurture the human spirit, transform lives, and connect people to place
· Build strong economies and cohesive communities across social, economic, and racial boundaries
· Are fundamental to a well-rounded education and help all students to succeed in school and life
· Is best with collaboration between community leaders, artists, schools, and businesses ensure sustainable, quality arts programs
· Deserves access to and engagement with everyone in NCW at levels similar to urban areas
We prioritize funding of organizations and projects that work towards the Arts vision above. Within the Arts, we give preference to projects that aim to increase access, dosage, and quality of arts education for students K-12 in North Central Washington inside and outside school.